Insights from the team
Zenseact is on an exciting and fast-paced journey, thus our People Team is growing in a couple of areas! Our purpose is to empower people and lead the way to a high-performing company of the future and employer of choice. By always having #peopleatheart!
Zenseact is all about its people and how each individual contributes with their competence to take this company into the future. At the People Team we are embracing an agile way of working and mindset, where innovation and creativity are central, and we strive for T-shaped competence. You will always have a chance to learn something new, develop further and challenge yourself!
As a Compensation and Benefit specialist, you will have a broad, strategic and operational scope. In the People Team you will be responsible for the strategy and the processes in compensation and benefit area and the main contact with our wages and salary supplier. Since Zenseact operate on a highly competitive talent market our compensation and benefits strategy and philosophy is crucial for the success of the company.
We envision you to be a part on our journey towards digitalization of our People way of working and to work very closely with the rest of the people team as well as with managers across the organization As part of the people team, you will empower a value-driven culture, enabling a coaching leadership. We like ‘’Co-creation’’ at Zenseact and work closely to the rest of the organization, in order to enable an outstanding employee experience. If that is in line with your area of interest you may also take on the people and culture role for some managers besides your responsibilities as a compensation and benefits specialist.
As a Compensation & Benefit Specialist at Zenseact, one day won’t be like the other, but here are some examples of your responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of our Compensation & Benefits strategy, philosophy and approach making sure that we remain competitive in a fast moving market. An important part of this work is to integrate our Compensation & Benefits approach into the entire people experience and make sure it is aligned with other related people approaches and processes.
- Lead the yearly salary-review and be responsible for the overall salary structure throughout the organization.
- Responsible for statistics and data within compensation and benefits to ensure the people teams have a data–driven approach in everything that we do.
- Deeply involved in the digitalization of our People way of working, especially in the compensation and benefits area.
Growth and Develop – we put our teams in focus and believe in everyone’s ability to grow, thus you will have a strong focus on the whole employee engagement lifecycle.
- Maintain good union relationships, by creating a trust atmosphere and structured negotiation processes within the compensation & benefit area.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience with the following:
- Several years of Strategic and operational experience in the Compensation & Benefit area.
Compensation & Benefits is something that you are passionate about and want to continue working with.
- Good knowledge about pension and insurance area.
- You are experienced with driving Labor Law questions, being updated on agreements and building successful relationships with diverse unions.
- You have data-driven approach, analytical mindset and like to connect different pieces of the puzzle in to one whole picture.
Diversity & Inclusion is your true passion and you have previously nurtured an open environment and mindset, where everybody can thrive.
- Bachelor or Masters degree within Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- You thrive most in a fast-paced environment, where you have a lot of freedom and responsibility to build your own processes.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.