Insights from the team
We are hiring an experienced sensor fusion developer with signal processing skills to the Perceived Road Estimation team. The task of the Perceived Road Estimation team is to deliver an accurate and robust real-time road model based solely on car-equipped sensors. Tasks such as lane tracking and road geometry fusion are important parts of the team’s responsibility. In the team, you will be working with highly skilled people in a collaborative agile team, all the way from pixel to torque.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks
In this role, you shape our product in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and form the future of mobility. You will spend your days doing a mix of the following:
- Develop state-of-the-art sensor fusion algorithms for multi-object tracking applications, using Kalman filters
- Develop, test, and maintain software in C++
- Keep up to date with recent advancements within the field of sensor fusion & road estimation
- Perform data driven algorithmic enhancements
- Exercise quality aware software development
- Deploy and test your software in car
Your background & experience
- Experience using data from different sensor sources
- Programming experience, preferably C++
- You embrace the agile development mindset
- Test-driven development attitude
- Programming experience with Python
- Machine learning, computer vision or control theory knowledge
- Functional safety experience
- Experience handling and breaking down requirements
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion and “raison d’être”: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone.This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.